CLEAN GREEN detergent is a highly effective detergent that dissolves oily soils on both carpet and upholstery using a nonionic surfactant system. Therefore residential and commercial carpets easily come clean thanks to this low-foaming formula. Use in either portables or truck mounts with confidence. Clean Green’s unique non-ionic formulation makes it perfect for use in restoration situations where cationic cleaners and disinfectants will be used on synthetic carpets, upholstery, and textiles. Emulsifies and removes soils related to water restoration, sewage remediation, and oily soils found in fire damage restoration situations. Formulated to meet specifications for use on 5th generation carpets, and low foaming for truck mount and portable extractors. It is also non-ionic for restoration, compatible with cationic deodorizers and cleaners.
Available Sizes ▪ 6 lb. jar
- Item # PC-S777-1
- MFR # 114335
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-156.0
- AKA # S777 , PCS777 , S777-4 , 1697-2921 , CC56D , PC-CG6-EA , PCS777-GRP
- GTIN / UPC: 762858277729
- Form: Powder
- pH: 9.6
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Portables: 1/2 to 1-1/2 oz per 5 gallons
- Yield: Makes up to 1040 gallons
- Excellent cleaning of soiled residential and commercial carpets
- Non-ionic detergent system dissolves easily, emulsifies oils
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpet
- Use in truckmount and portable extractors
- Higher pH for Superior Soil and Pre-Spray Residue Removal
- Potent Enough to be Used for 1-Step Cleaning Processes
- Economical! One 6 lb jar makes up to 1,040 Gallons of Extraction Solution
- Truckmount Use: Mix 1.5 lbs. (3 cups) into 5 gallons of warm water until completely dissolved to make truckmount concentrate for use in chemical injectino system. For stain-resistant carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 2 gallons per hour. For commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 3 to 4 gallons per hour.
- Portable Use: For stain-resistant carpet, mix 1/2 to 3/4 oz. per 5 gallons of hot water. For commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet, mix 1 to 1.5 oz. per 5 gallons of hot water.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.