All Fiber Textile Rinse
ALL FIBER TEXTILE RINSE – Neutralizes damaging alkaline residues and removes road salt, calcium deposits and urine salts. Inhibits browning and dye bleeds. Improves the hand feel of most carpets, rugs, and upholstery. Suitable for use on most natural and all synthetic fibers. Woolsafe certified when used as directed.
- Item # CSTERI-1G
- MFR # 100172
- MFR Legacy # C-AFTR4G
- AKA # A56137, AFTR1G, AFTR4G, CS-TR-01
- GTIN / UPC: 091965010517
- Form: Liquid Concentrate
- pH: 3.6
- Dilution: Mix 1 oz. per 1 gal
- Neutralizes damaging alkaline residues
- Leaves carpet with a soft, luxurious feel
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
- All Fiber Textile Rinse (GHS Label)
- All Fiber Textile Rinse (Product Image)
- SDS US English
- Ingredient Disclosure
For Carpet and Wet-Cleanable Upholstery: Pretest in an inconspicuous area. Do not mix with alkaline detergents.
- Dilution for Truckmount: Mix 1 qt. per 5 gal. of water.
- Set chemical injection flow meter at 2 gal. per hour, extract.
- Dilution for Spray/Acid Rinse: Mix 1 oz. per 1 gal. of water.
- Apply 1 gal. ready-to-use per 200 – 500 sq. ft. depending on the pile density.
- Vacuum extract or rake into carpet.
All Fiber Textile Rinse neutralizes and removes damaging alkaline residues and soil. Inhibits browning and dye bleeds. Improves the hand of most carpets, rugs, and upholstery. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
All Fiber Textile Rinse is a mild, acidic solution that removes cleaning residues and soiling, leaving carpet with that clean, soft feel that your customers will love.
All Fiber Rinse neutralizes damaging alkaline residues to prevent browning. It also removes road salt, calcium deposits, and urine salts, making it a great product to use during the winter months or on your pet odor jobs.
All Fiber Textile Rinse also stabilizes colors and dyes, preventing bleeding and ensuring the carpet doesn’t look “washed out” or dull after cleaning.
This product is WoolSafe certified and can be used on most natural fibers and all synthetic carpet.