POWER RUN – ACID
POWer RUN -A revolutionary product for the cleaning and maintenance of ceramic tile and grout. Containing safe low pH cleaning agents allowing to replace most of the acids that you are currently using. This product can be used on Porcelain, Ceramic , Tile, Grout , Concrete, Plastic and many other surfaces that acids would destroy. Not only restores tile & grout, but also removes soap scum, light grease, hard water deposits and post installation grout haze.
POWer RUN is especially effective in removing Efflorescence. It can also be used to ETCH marble and limestone.
- Item # CD-P648-04
- MFR # P648
- Compare to: Viper Renew
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 2
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 part to 4 parts water
- Medium Duty/Spray refill: Dilute 1 Part to 8 parts water.
- Light Duty: Dilute 1 part to 32 parts water.
- Non Corrosive
- Non Hazardous
- Non Fuming
- Safe & Biodegradable
- SDS US English
- Spec Sheet
Directions: ***ALWAYS pretest in an inconspicuous area to determine compatibility*** Mask off and cover all surfaces that may come in contact with POWer RUN
- Apply solution with a clean mop, sponge, or sprayer.
- Allow 5 minutes dwell time.
- Agitate with sponge, brush, floor machine, or grout tool.
- Remove dirty solution with sponge, Wet/Dry Vac, or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with Clean Clear Water and let dry.
- Do not Allow POWer Run to dry on any surface.
A safer replacement for hydrochloric acid. This buffered and altered product does not fume. Clear acid based tile and grout cleaner. Easily removes grout residue from tile and deep cleans grout lines. Chemical fragrance. Light chemical fragrance. Clear pink liquid.
Precautionary Statement : Keep out of reach of children. Wear gloves and protective eyewear.
- If swallowed: Call a doctor if you feel unwell.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.