FINE FABRIC RINSE
FINE FABRIC RINSE is a multi-use, versatile, ultra-concentrated and economical acidic liquid extraction rinse designed specifically for use with truckmounts and portables. Will inhibit dye bleeding, cellulosic browning, and leave fibers soft and vibrant. New generation polymer technology encapsulates soils and prespray residues for maximum soil removal with minimal residues.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-B112-1
- MFR #105847
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-025.0
- AKA # B112, PC-FFR-04, PCB112-GRP, PC8.695-025.0
- GTIN / UPC: 762858411215
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 2.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies 1-8 oz./gal
- Coverage: 200 to 500 sq. ft. (depending on pile density)
- Yield: Makes up to129 gallons
- Excellent cleaning in a carpet rinse product.
- Neutralizes and removes alkaline detergent residues.
- Helps prevent browning and color bleeding.
- Approved by WoolSafe for use on wool
- New surfactant technology eliminates rapid resoiling
- Leaves carpet clean and soft
Directions: For carpet and water cleanable upholstery. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location. Do not mix with cleaning detergents. Pre-spray carpet spots and traffic lanes with Fine Fabric Pre-Spray.
- TRUCKMOUNT USE: Mix 1 to 2 quarts into 5 gallons of water to make truckmount concentrate. Set chemical injection system flow meter at 2 gallons/hour, extract.
- PORTABLE USE: Mix 1 to 2 oz/gallon, extract.
- SPRAY RINSE: Mix 4 to 6 oz/gallon, apply 1 gallon RTU per 200 to 500 sq. ft. (depending on pile density). Vacuum extract or rake into carpet for maximum performance.
- URINE TREATMENT: Mix 6 to 8 oz/gallon. Saturate carpet urine spot areas at 1 gallon RTU per 50 to 100 sq. ft. (depending on pile density). Allow 15 minutes dwell time, extract.
CONTAINS: Water (7732-18-5), Surfactants, Citric acid (77-92-9), Glycolic acid (79-14-1) pH: 2.5 – 4.0 ready to use