This concentrated Fine Fabric Prespray is formulated with a gentle but powerful blend of solvents and detergents designed to outperform all other fine fabric cleaning products in the industry. New generation chemical technology allows for maximum cleaning power at a mild pH and the first step in the hot water extraction two-step cleaning process.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-B107-1
- MFR # 101195
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-016.0
- AKA # B107, CU79GL, 1656-0676, 107566
- GTIN / UPC: 762858410713
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.8
- Dilution Ratio: 4 oz. per 1 gal. of water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 33 gallons
- Professional strength prespray for fine fabrics, delicate carpets, and wool.
- Mild pH formula for delicate wet cleanable fabrics
- Approved for use on wool and stain resistant carpets.
Directions: Fine fabrics can be sensitive and vary in cleanability. Pre-test in an inconspicuous area to determine colorfastness & cleanability.
- Mixing: Mix 4 oz. Fine Fabric Pre-Spray per gallon of warm water.
- Injection Sprayer (High pressure 1:8 tip): Add 1½ quarts to 5 quart container, fill with water. Pre-spray and extract.
- Carpet Cleaning: Spray on carpet, allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry before extraction with FF Detergent or FF Rinse.
- Upholstery Cleaning: Spray solution on upholstery. Apply extra pre-spray to areas with heavy soiling (such as arms and cushion edges). Gently agitate heavily soiled areas with a horsehair brush or natural sponge for better cleaning. Extract using Fine Fabric Detergent or Fine Fabric Rinse
Description: Now a concentrated prespray made especially for the wool and fine fabrics found in the upholstery industry. Approved by the WoolSafe organization as safe on wool fabrics. Prochem’s Fine Fabric Prespray is a blended product of solvents and surfactants designed to out perform all other products in the fine fabric category.