AVENGE HEAVY DUTY FABRIC PRESPRAY
Avenge Heavy Duty Prespray uses the grease-cutting ability of ammonia without the noxious fumes. You won’t believe what this heavy-duty prespray does to built-up body oils, food and protein stains, newsprint, soot, cosmetics and even ink. Designed for hard-to-clean synthetic upholstery.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CU21GL
- MFR # 1622-1929
- MFR Legacy # CU21GL
- AKA # BPCU21GL-GRP, INT0800GAL,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 10
- Dilution Ratio: 1:1 – RTU
- Alkaline pH blend of surfactants, solvent and builders.
- Emulsify the toughest soils and oils found in synthetic upholstery fabrics.
- Safe for use on a wide variety of synthetic fabrics
- Has odorless ammonia for all the power but none of the smell.
- Quick acting with amazing stain removal technology.
- Dual surfactant and solvent system combine for unequaled cleaning results.
Test Avenge Heavy Duty Fabric Prespray in an inconspicuous area for dye and fabric stability.
Medium to heavy soil: Dilute one part Avenge Heavy Duty Fabric Prespray with one part hot water. Extra heavy soil: Use as is. Do not dilute.
Application: Apply evenly to soiled areas. Agitate with a horsehair brush. Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes but do not allow to dry before extraction. Extract using Avenge Clean Rinse or Fab Set.