AVENGE HEAVY DUTY PRESPRAY By BridgePoint
- Safe for use on a wide variety of synthetic fabrics
- Has odorless ammonia for all the power but none of the smell.
- Quick acting with amazing stain removal technology
Also Available by the Case (Add QTY 4 to cart)
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
AVENGE HEAVY DUTY -Uses the grease-cutting ability of ammonia without the noxious fumes. You won’t believe what this heavy-duty prespray does to built-up body oils, food and protein stains, newsprint, soot, cosmetics and even ink. Designed for hard-to-clean synthetic upholstery.
• Form: Liquid
• RTU pH: 10
• Alkaline pH blend of surfactants, solvent and builders.
• Emulsify the toughest soils and oils found in synthetic upholstery fabrics.
• Safe for use on a wide variety of synthetic fabrics.
• Has odorless ammonia for all the power but none of the smell.
• Quick acting with amazing stain removal technology.
• Dual surfactant and solvent system combine for unequaled cleaning results.
Test Avenge Heavy Duty Fabric Presppray in an inconspicuous area for dye and fabric stability.
Medium to heavy soil: Dilute one part Avenge Heavy Duty Fabric Prespray with one part hot water. Extra heavy soil: Use as is. Do not dilute.
Application: Apply evenly to soiled areas. Agitate with a horsehair brush. Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes but do not allow to dry before extraction. Extract using Avenge Clean Rinse or Fab Set.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.