Fabric Prespray is a pretreatment solution that uses high-grade solvents, which eliminates the need for high alkalinity, reducing the danger of browning or bleeding. Prespray should be used on fine fabrics, carpets, and rugs.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CU65GL
- MFR # 1689-2717
- MFR Legacy # CU65GL
- AKA # BPCU65GL-GRP,
- Form: Liquid, Water Based
- pH: 8
- Dilution Ratio: 16-32 oz./gal.
- Certification: Wool Balance
- A unique combination of detergents, solvents, and builders, formulated to emulsify the toughest soils and oils found in upholstery.
- Best used for pre-conditioning of fabrics and carpets prior to overall wet cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPHOLSTERY
Apply evenly to soiled areas of upholstery. Agitate with a horsehair brush. Allow to stand 5 minutes, then rinse/ extract. Mist upholstery or rugs lightly with a dilute solution of Fab-Set neutralizer (8 ounces per gallon of water – 1:16).
- For light to medium soil: Dilute 16 ounces of Fabric Prespray to one gallon of hot water (1 to 8).
- For heavy soil: Dilute 32 ounces of Fabric Prespray to 1 gallon of hot water (1 to 4).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARPET
Agitate with a groomer or brush and allow to stand 5 – 10 minutes, then rinse/extract. Mist upholstery or rugs lightly with Fab-Set diluted at 8 ounces per gallon (8 to 16).
- Light to Medium soil: Dilute 8 ounces of Fabric Prespray to one gallon of hot water (1 to 16).
- Heavy soil: Dilute 16 ounces of Fabric Prespray to one gallon of hot water (1 to 8). Apply evenly to soiled areas of the carpet.
- Bonnet Cleaning: Dilute 1 to 8 and spray evenly over the carpet. Bonnet clean as normal. Effective on all types of soils.
*Note – Prior to application test carpet or fabric in an inconspicuous place for dye stability