Dry Slurry, The industry leader and cleaning benchmark for alkaline extraction rinses! Our Dry Slurry® product is powerful enough to be used for one-step or two-step hot water extraction cleaning processes and yet gentle enough for use on 5th generation stain-resist nylon carpets. This economical powdered product can be used with truckmounts or portables on most synthetic fibers. Solvent-boosted formulation removes heavy suspended greasy soils, grime and prespray residue that others leave behind! Perfect for use in restaurants, commercial settings and residential homes.
Available Sizes ▪ 6.5 lb. jar
- Item # PC-S776-1
- MFR # 112184
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-152.0
- AKA # S776 , 1636-0277 , CC54C , PC-DS6-EA , PCS776 , 8009 , S776-4
- Form: Powder
- pH: 9.6-9.9
- Dilution Ratio: 0.5 to 1.5 oz. per 5 gallons of water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gal
- Yield: Makes up to 1,040 gals
- Minimum residue, maximum cleaning extraction powder
- Removes traffic lane grime and greasy soils
- pH: 10.5–11.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Directions: Always pre-test surfaces to be cleaned for colorfastness in an inconspicuous location before use. Use according to all label directions.
- TRUCKMOUNT USE: Mix 3 cups into 5 gallons of warm water until completely dissolved to make truckmount concentrate for use in chemical injection system. For residential carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 2 gallons per hour. For commercial carpet, set truckmount chemical injection system for 3 gallons per hour.
- PORTABLE USE: For residential carpet, mix ½ to ¾ ounces per 5 gallons of hot water. For commercial carpet, mix 1 to 1½ ounces per 5 gallons of hot water.
Description: A Minimum Residue, Maximum Cleaning™ Carpet Extraction Detergent Powder
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip
hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.