Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $299 per Student
- Instructor: Randy Pierce
- Length: 1 Day
- Certification: IICRC
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: NONE
- Pre-Requisite for: Master Textile Cleaner, Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- March 23rd 2022 (Wednesday)
- April 19th 2022 (Tuesday)
- July 27th 2022 (Wednesday)
- October 20th 2022 (Thursday)
This IICRC Upholstery/Fabric Cleaning Technician course presents all of the basic concepts and systems of upholstery and drapery cleaning. The course covers fibers and identification; pre-testing and problems prevention; upholstery and drapery procedures and techniques; and use of chemicals in spotting and after cleaning treatments.
- Fibers & Identification
- Fabric Construction & Styles
- Soil, Cleaning Chemistry & Methods
- Pre-Testing & Problem Prevention
- Upholstery Procedures & Techniques
- Drapery Procedures & Techniques
- After Cleaning Treatments
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $80 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Intended Audience: Restoration & remediation companies, contractors, universities, large organizations, facility managers, water damage technicians, carpet cleaning companies, BOMA members, home & building inspectors, and anyone that deals with water damage.
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($80 No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613