End Zone is a powerful extraction emulsifier that also neutralizes after cleaning AND uses encapsulating polymer technology to help prevent resoiling! This is a cutting edge technology that allows you to get carpets cleaner and help them stay cleaner longer—a major benefit to your customers.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP- CC05GL
- MFR # 1677-2612
- MFR Legacy # CC05GL
- AKA # BPCC05GL-GRP, BPCC05GL-1, 121767,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 4.5-5
- Dilution Ratios:
- Portables: 2 oz. per 5 gallons water
- Truckmounts: 1 qt. per 5 gallons water
- Certifications: CRI
- Excellent acid side cleaner and rinse extraction
- Holds soil in suspension
- Uses encapsulating polymer technology to help prevent resoiling
- Added surfactants emulsify tough soils and particulates that presprays can’t remove
- Corrosion inhibitors protect your equipment
- Stabilizes color, prevents browning and leaves carpets soft & refreshed
End Zone’s powerful surfactants emulsify tough soils including sand and other particulates that pre-sprays just can’t remove. End Zone then neutralizes carpet to a slightly acid pH and its polymer technology helps prevent browning, wicking and resoiling. Fibers are left squeaky clean in a neutral or slightly acid state, perfect for the application of carpet protector—without a separate step!
While End Zone will work with any prespray, it has been specifically designed to work together as a system with Zone Perfect Pre-Spray to deliver incredible cleaning results even on the most heavily soiled carpets! And, End Zone is safe for use on all carpet fibers, works in hot or cold water and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment.
Innovative dual purpose product. Full strength cleaning power for all types of soil. Neutralizing low pH will leave fibers in a perfect, light acid state. Encapsulation technology included.
End Zone is both an extraction emulsifier and an acid rinse that leaves carpets squeaky clean and prevents resoiling caused by detergent residues. End Zone’s powerful surfactants emulsify tough soils including sand and other particulates that pre-sprays just can’t remove. End Zone then neutralizes carpet to a slightly acidic pH and its polymer technology helps prevent resoiling. Save the extra step of an acid rinse with End Zone! Works in hot or cold water and inhibits corrosion on your standard metal parts.
Directions: Use for extraction only. Use Fab Set when neutralizing with mist.
- Truckmount: Mix 1 qt. to 5 gal. of water and meter as usual depending on soil level.
- Portables: Depending on soil level, mix two to four ounces to five gallons of hot water.