BIO Break is a complete preconditioning formula for carpets and upholstery. Grease and oils dissolve in minutes while protein soils are digested and readied for complete extraction. It is excellent in restaurants and on problem soils found in homes and apartments.
Available Sizes ▪ 6 lb. jar or (36# Pail)
- Item # BP-CC18A
- MFR # 1642-7561
- MFR Legacy # CC18A
- AKA # BPCC18A-GRP, B07BTB4X1G, 176452, 7066,
- FORM: Powder
- RTU PH: 9.8
- Dilution Ratios: 1-2 oz./gal.
- POWER OF CITRUS: contains the delimonene boost of Citrus Solv to cut through greasy soils and provides the always pleasant Citrus fragrance.
- FAST STRIKING ACTION: also contains grease cutting alkaline builders, non-ionic surfactant and an encapsulated protease enzyme that go to work NOW on the toughest soils.
- SAFER TO USE: contains 6 ingredients that are considered green for the environment and is safer for the user. It is non toxic, contains no butyls, or harsh solvents or corrosive alkaline builders.
- ECONOMICAL: Will dilute for use in the Hydro-Force or other type sprayers for pennies per diluted gallon. Less than 60¢ a gallon in ready to use formula.
Ideal for restaurants or residential family rooms. Bio Break uses enzymes best suited for breaking down heavy grease and the soil build-up it causes. Five to ten minutes of dwell time is all it should take.
- Highly concentrated for excellent economy!
- Powdered form means long shelf-life.
- 6 lbs
For best results, use with hot water. Brief exposure to high temperatures through the Hydro-Force will not affect performance.
- For heavy soil, mix 3 to 4 oz. Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water.
- For moderate to heavy soil, mix 1 to 2 oz. Bio Break to 1 gallon hot water.
- For use in the Hydro-Force injection sprayer, mix 12 oz. Bio Break in 5 quarts hot water.
Spray ready to use mixture evenly on the carpet. Allow up to 15 minutes before extracting. Do not allow solution to dry on the carpet
For Upholstery: ALWAYS PRETEST FOR COLOR FASTNESS OR COLOR CHANGE. Use only on wet-cleanable synthetic upholstery. Mix 1 to 2 ounces Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water. Spray lightly over soiled areas. Allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Proceed with proper cleaning procedure.