Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $299 per Student
- Instructor: Craig Jasper
- Length: 1 Day
- Certification: IICRC
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: NONE
- Pre-Requisite for: Master Textile Cleaner, Master Fire & Smoke Restorer, Master Water Restorer
- May 4th 2022 (Wednesday)
- July 20th 2022 (Wednesday)
- September 21st 2022 (Wednesday)
- November 17th 2022 (Thursday)
The Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) certification covers an academic and practical assessment of commercial carpet and maintenance processes and procedures. Emphasis is on the ANSI/IICRC S100 Standard for Professional Cleaning of Textile Floor Coverings, carpet cleaning methodologies, safety procedures, and developing standard operating procedures for individuals who will perform these procedures in the field. Upon achieving this certification, you have demonstrated you know the importance of preventative, daily, interim, and deep cleaning and how they contribute to the overall success of the commercial carpet maintenance program.
Use Certification To:
- Advance your career in a cleaning company
- Start your own commercial floor care company
- Separate yourself from the competition with your services and knowledge
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $80 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Intended Audience: Restoration & remediation companies, contractors, universities, large organizations, facility managers, water damage technicians, carpet cleaning companies, BOMA members, home & building inspectors, and anyone that deals with water damage.
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($80/$80-retest No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613