DRITEC 4000i By Dri Eaz
- Smart controls deliver optimized performance
- Onboard humidistat control and pints-per-day display
- 33% smaller than closest competitor
- Equipped with Positive Thermal Coefficient heaters for better efficiency, safety and longer life than other desiccants on the market.
- Sturdy and highly portable – even works on its back for low-clearance areas
DRIZAIR ® 1200 By DriEaz
- Removes up to 15 gallons a day
- Super convenient size
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing – stackable!
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle – designed for rugged service
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in duct attachment ring
EVOLUTION LGR By Dri-Eaz
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size – only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps – but removes 70 pints at AHAM
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
LGR 2800i By DriEaz
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing
LGR 7000XLi By Dri Eaz
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
REVOLUTION LGR By Dri Eaz
- 80 pts./day
- Smallest, Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever
- Extra compact design
- Secure, compact stacking