One application of UnDuzIt Unleashed does it all! An effective all-in-one formulation. UnDuzIt Unleashed completely removes pet urine odors and stains.
This unique breakthrough solution combines oxidizers with enzymes and odor encapsulants to remove even the toughest pet urine odors and stains. So it’s effective on virtually any surface, including hard porous surfaces.
- Item # UN-UDU-01
- MFR # 114799
- MFR Legacy # 433162000
- AKA # US-UDIU-01, 1669-5429, 847136002405, PRO-433162000, P-433162000, 3915, UP433162000-GRP,
- Form : Liquid concentrate
- RTU pH: 9.0
- Appearance: Translucent pale yellow liquid
- Dilution: Can be diluted 1:1 to 4:1
- Flash point : >201°F | 94°C
ONE product + ONE application + ONE hour = urine stains and odors gone!
- Breakthrough technology from ProRestore Products – no one else has this one-of-a-kind formulation!
- Completely eliminates odors from urine, feces and wet animals odors
- Effectively wipes out staining from pet urine
- Use it on virtually any surface – carpet and upholstery, plus hard porous surfaces (e.g., concrete, wood, plywood, natural stones, grout, quarry tile, bricks, etc.)
Easy to use!
- Saturate affected area including padding and underlayment
- Let dwell for one hour
- Deep extract using cold or warm tap water
Frequently-Asked Questions about Un-Duz-It Unleashed
Q: Is Unleashed safe for use on wool rugs?
A: Unleashed has not been evaluated by the WoolSafe® Organization, but we have tested it on both
wool and cotton fibers and found good results. Of course, always pretest—especially on fibers that
have natural fiber dyes.
Q: How much Unleashed should I use to treat a specific spot?
A: It really depends on the carpet, but assume you should apply enough Unleashed to cover twice the
area of the stain, because that’s typically how far urine spreads under the carpet and into the padding. For example, if the stain is 3” long, apply to cover 6” of carpet, using one cup to one quart of
Q: Can I use Unleashed to treat a large area?
A: Unleashed is intended for use as a spotter and not generally for use in large carpeted areas—
instead, large areas of carpet and pad should typically be removed and replaced.
Q: Can I use Unleashed on rugs?
A: Unleashed can be used on washable area rugs. Follow these steps for best results: 1. First check
for dye bleed in an inconspicuous area. 2. Thoroughly vacuum both sides. 3. Apply Unleashed on the
rug, making sure it is fully saturated. Roll up the rug and put it in a bag. Keep it covered for two hours.4. After two hours extract with a subsurface tool, rinse with water, then extract again with the
subsurface tool. Now clean rug as usual. 5. Hang up the rug and spray UNLEASHED on back and
front of rug and allow to dry.
Q: Must Unleashed always be rinsed?
A: Unleashed contains surfactant which can create sticky spots and cause resoiling if it is not rinsed
out. Thorough rinsing is especially important for carpet and wool rugs.