KING COBRA – ALKALINE
King Cobra heavy duty alkaline based grout and tile cleaner. Strong detergent characteristics deep clean tile and grout with out danger of etching. Do not apply to painted surfaces. For professional use only.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # CD-P194-04
- MFR # P194
- Compare to: Viper Venom
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 12
- Dilution Ratio: 8-16 ounces per gallon water
- Product Use : Tile & Grout Cleaner
- High alkaline
- No danger of etching
- Dilute 8-16 ounces of King Cobra into a gallon of water.
- Apply to area to be cleaned.
- Let soak.
- Use brush to remove residue and dirt.
- Mop or use wet/dry vacuum to remove residue.
- Appearance: Clear light yellow liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Odor: Chemical
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Wear gloves and protective eyewear.
- If swallowed: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give milk to drink
- If on skin(or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a physician.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Tried it at a local movie theater and was AMAZED! I’ve never seen a product work so good and so fast. -Ricardo Vargas, TG Commercial Carpet LLC