VIPER VENOM POWDER
Viper Venom powder with citrus is a heavy duty tile & grout prespray designed for use with all types of pump or electric sprayers. Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
Available Sizes ▪ 6.5 lb. jar or (Pail)
- Item # BP-CR23A
- MFR # 1680-2225
- MFR Legacy # CR23A
- AKA # B07BTH9KX9,
- FORM: Powder
- RTU PH: 12-13
- Dilution Ratio: 1/2-6 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Orange, Lemon, Lime
- Certification: OSHA
- A HOT, ultra concentrated high alkaline prespray.
- Economical as it makes up to 25 ready to use gallons per jar for restoration cleaning and about 100 ready to use gallons for maintenance tile & grout cleaning.
- Starts to work on contact and uses its blend of solvents, surfactants and alkaline builders to dissolve grease and oil in minutes.
- Dissolves easily and quickly in around 30 seconds.
- Less foamy than typical tile & grout restoration presprays.
- Pleasant blend of citrus fragrances (orange, lemon and lime) combined with their natural cleaning strength.
- Versatile and effective enough to be used on most hard surfaces at a 1 to 128 dilution which makes about 100 ready to use gallons of a General Purpose Cleaner
Viper Venom Powder is specifically designed for use on difficult stains and soil found in the grout and crevices of ceramic type tile. When diluted properly, it is also very effective on a wide variety of hard surfaces.
Grout and Tile restoration: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces (2 to 3 scoops) with 1 gallon hot water. Low pressure spray or mop onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 gallon hot water. General cleaning and walls: Dilute ½ ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Dilute 1 ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon of hot water for woodwork, porcelain and chrome.