PowerBurst ® Ultra-concentrated for an economical dilution ratio and the best choice for salvage cleaning of heavily soiled synthetic restaurant carpets! Its advanced triple enzyme technology cuts through meat fats, vegetable oils, grease, grime and protein soils. Compared to the competition’s dilution ratio and pH, Power Burst beats them every time!
Available Sizes ▪ 6.5 lb. jar
- Item # PC-S789-1
- MFR # 112257
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-171.0
- AKA # S789, CC59B, PCS789-GRP, PC-PB6-EA, 762858178910
- Form: Powder
- pH: 11.4
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Pump-Up Sprayer: 2 scoops per gallon of hot water
- Injection Sprayer: 6 scoops per 5 quarts of hot water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 37 gallons
- Special enzyme blend withstands heat and pH
- Excellent for tough food and protein soils
- pH: 11.3–11.6
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Power Burst® (GHS Label)
- Power Burst® (Product Image)
- SDS US English
- Spec Sheet
- Ingredient Disclosure
Pump sprayer application: Mix 2 scoops (4 oz.) per gallon of hot water. Mix until completely dissolved.
Injection sprayer application: (High Pressure 1:9 model): Mix 6 scoops (12 oz.) per 5 quarts of hot water. Mix or shake thoroughly until completely dissolved.
- Vacuum carpet to remove loose surface soil.
- Pre-spray carpet. Allow 10 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry.
- Agitate with carpet rake on stains and traffic lanes.
- Extract carpet with Dry Slurry, Liquid Slurry or All Fiber Rinse, following label directions.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip
hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.
Legend Brands Review:
“Power Burst is our go-to prespray for our single family rental properties and restaurants because of its ability to cut through the grease and oils found on these jobs. In addition, it can perform better with a lower PH than other heavy duty presprays.”
-Mike McCollum, Sunshine Carpet and Floor Cleaning, Bartonville, TX