Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (TCST) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $499 per Student
- Instructor: Randy Pierce
- Length: 2 Days
- Certification: IICRC
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: NONE
- Pre-Requisite for: NONE
- March 21st & 22nd 2022 (Monday & Tuesday)
- April 21st & 22nd 2022 (Thursday & Friday)
- July 25th & 26th 2022 (Monday & Tuesday)
- October 18th & 19th 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
The IICRC Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (TCST) certification covers the unique situations encountered when performing trauma and crime scene cleanup, regardless of surface, item, or location. The certification demonstrates knowledge of the various procedures and precautions taken when performing work at a trauma/crime scene and is based on the ANSI/IICRC S540 Standard for Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup. Upon achieving the certification, you demonstrate you know about inspecting and investigating human blood and other potentially infectious material (OPIM) contamination to establish hazard assessments, work plans, and procedures for cleaning and safely transporting contaminated material.
- Principles of Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Safety and Health Biocide and Antimicrobial Technology
- Administrative Procedures, Documentation, and Risk Management
- Inspection and Preliminary Determination
- Equipment and Tools
- Limitations, Complexities, Complications, and Conflicts
- Structural Remediation
- Vehicle and Machinery Construction Contents Remediation
- Containment and Disposal of Waste or Sharps
- Confirmation of Cleanliness
Use Certification To:
- Identify and remediate blood and body fluids left behind at a crime scene after an investigation
- Remediate and dispose of biohazard materials from a vehicle after an accident or crime
- Clean blood or body fluid that occurred at an industrial property due to a work-related accident
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on last day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $80 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Intended Audience: Restoration & remediation companies, contractors, universities, large organizations, facility managers, water damage technicians, carpet cleaning companies, BOMA members, home & building inspectors, and anyone that deals with water damage.
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($80/80 retest No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613