MAXIM FINE FABRIC
Maxim Fine Fabric protector for fine upholstery fabrics. Keeps spills and stains from damaging fine upholstery. Works safely on the finest fabrics. Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away. This is a valuable add-on service for you to sell because it takes so little time and effort and works so well.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CP03GL
- MFR # 1646-0180
- MFR Legacy # CP03GL
- AKA # INT0731GAL,
- Form: Liquid, Solvent Based
- pH: N/A
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Protects fine upholstery fabrics
- Low volatile solvents removed for quicker drying.
- Quicker drying leads to more protection on the surface of fabric.
- Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away
- Product is ready-to-use. Do not dilute.
- For best results, Maxim Fine Fabric should be applied using a low-pressure airless sprayer (less than 60 psi).
- Spray product evenly to moderately moisten fabric being protected.
- Allow 4-6 hours of drying time before use.
- Care must be exercised when spraying on finishes susceptible to harm by solvents.
- Wear NIOSH/ MSHA approved respiratory protection.
Wash with soap & water thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap & water.. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air & keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present & easy to do – Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.