ULTRAPAC MINT – Preferred by many professional residential carpet cleaners, this traffic lane cleaner delivers powerful cleaning and leaves a light, minty-fresh “just-been-cleaned” aroma.
- Item # PC-S888-1
- MFR # 114344
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-183.0
- AKA # S888, 762858188810, 8.695-183.0-C, PC-UPTLCM-01, PC-UPTLCM-04, B00OTXEZQY
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 9.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies 1:21-32
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 33 gallons
- The ultimate pre-conditioning carpet cleaner
- Premium concentrated product – 1:32
- Penetrates and removes dirt and grease, rinses easily
- Strong enough for commercial carpet, safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Meets VOC regulations
Directions: Shake well before using. Pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Mix 4 ounces per gallon (1:32) for routine cleaning
- Mix 6 ounces per gallon (1:21) for heavy soil.
Pre-spray, allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time, do not allow to dry. Extract with Prochem All Fiber Rinse.
- Injection Sprayer Use: High Pressure 1:9 models): Add 1.5 quarts for routine cleaning, 2.5 quarts for heavy soil, to 5-quart container, fill with water.
Description: Maximum performance traffic lane prespray with added mint fragrance removing the time and task of post deodorization. A minimum residue, maximum cleaning traffic lane cleaner with a pleasant mint scent. Up to 1:32 dilution delivers cost-effective, high quality cleaning. Ideal for routine cleaning, with the power to clean heavily soiled carpet. Use in homes, offices, oily restaurants, anywhere there’s dirt, grease and oil. Safe for use on stain-resistant carpets.
CONTAINS: Water (7732-18-5), Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate (7320-34-5), Surfactants, Diethylene glycol butyl ether (112-34-5)
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip
hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.