Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $285 per Student
- Instructor: Craig Jasper
- Length: 2 Day
- Certification: IICRC CCT
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: NONE
- Pre-Requisite for: Master Textile Cleaner, Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- May 2nd & 3rd 2022 (Monday & Tuesday)
- July 18th &19th 2022 (Monday & Tuesday)
- September 19th & 20th 2022 (Monday & Tuesday)
- November 15th & 16th 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
The IICRC-approved Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course is designed to teach the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in related industries. When coupled with additional on-the-job training and field experience, students should be adequately prepared to perform carpet cleaning techniques and procedures. They also should be adequately prepared to accomplish further training in other IICRC-approved courses, which require CCT as a prerequisite. This course is designed to cover pre-inspection, fabric identification, basic cleaning chemicals and equipment, and proper cleaning techniques and procedures with a residential and light commercial emphasis.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Practical application
- Identifying fiber, yarn and carpet constructions
- Style types and finishes
- Soiling conditions
- Cleaning science and methodology
- Other issues and concerns about broadloom carpet
Use Certification To:
- Clean carpets in residential and commercial buildings
- Complete warranty work for various carpet mills and manufacturers
- Inspect and identify specific fabrics to properly choose the right cleaning procedures
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on last day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $80 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Intended Audience: Restoration & remediation companies, contractors, universities, large organizations, facility managers, water damage technicians, carpet cleaning companies, BOMA members, home & building inspectors, and anyone that deals with water damage.
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($80/$80-retest No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613
There are no reviews yet.