Applied Microbial Restoration Technician (AMRT) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $1,020 per Student
- Instructor: Richard Driscoll
- Length: 1 Day
- Certification: IICRC
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: Water Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Pre-Requisite for: Master Water Restorer
- April 5th 2022 (Tuesday)
- August 23rd 2022 (Tuesday)
- November 1st 2022 (Tuesday)
The Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) certification covers mold and sewage remediation techniques to individuals engaged in property management, property restoration, IEQ investigations, or other related professions. Emphasis is placed on teaching mold and sewage remediation techniques to individuals who will perform these procedures in the field. Upon completion, a student will be adequately equipped to perform remediation services while protecting the health and safety of workers and occupants.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) Standards and Learning Expectations
- Mold and Sewer Remediation
- Protective Equipment
- Property Restoration and Management
- Containment Types How to Set-up
- Cleaning Procedures
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $150 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Intended Audience: Restoration & remediation companies, contractors, universities, large organizations, facility managers, water damage technicians, carpet cleaning companies, BOMA members, home & building inspectors, and anyone that deals with water damage.
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($150/$80-retest No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613