Spring Fresh Duo ® Deodorizer, restoration strength cationic deodorizer effective enough for use on odors related to water and fire damage restoration, sewage, and trauma scene remediation.
Deodorizing agents are perfectly blended with masking agents to leave a crisp, clean scent. Mild pH formula can be used on most carpets, hard surface flooring, walls and textiles.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-A225-1
- MFR # 100512
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-004.0
- AKA # A225, CD46GL, PC-DSF-01
- GTIN / UPC : 762858622512
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.0
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Professional deodorizer for restoration and routine deodorization
- Use for fire and flood restoration
- Removes odors from carpets, floors, walls, other surfaces
- Effectively treats odors caused by mold, mildew, urine, feces, vomit, and other organic odors.
- SDS US English
- Spring Fresh Duo® Deodorizer (GHS Label)
- Duo Spring Fresh Deodorizer (Product Image)
- Ingredient Disclosure
- Spec Sheet
Directions: Pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on stain resistant carpet.
- ROUTINE DEODORIZATION: Mix 8 ounces per gallon of water. Apply directly onto the odor source, allow dwell time for effective deodorization.
- FIRE AND FLOOD RESTORATION: Mix 8 to 12 ounces per gallon of water, depending on severity of odor. Apply directly onto the odor source, allow dwell time for effective deodorization. May be used before cleaning for initial odor reduction, or for residual deodorization after cleaning has removed the odor source.
Description: Spring Fresh Duo by Prochem neutralizes odors caused by decomposition, mold, mildew, fungi, and bacteria. Destroys odor-causing agents. Perfect for carpets, fine fabrics, and non wovens.
CONTAINS: Water (7732-18-5), Cationic deodorizer, Surfactant, Fragrance pH: 7.0 – 7.5 ready to use
Legend Brands Review:
“Our company’s favorite deodorizer is the Prochem Duo Spring Fresh Deodorizer. We like to sometimes mix this in with the pre spray when we’re cleaning a really dirty carpet that has an odor to it. We also use it in a spray bottle too to help freshen up the carpets.” –Ted Ebbing, Anchor Carpet Cleaning, Cape Vincent, NY
Get bonus Legend Rewards for sharing your product feedback