Spice Air Deodorant : The sense of smell is one of our most powerful senses. When you use our Spice Air or Apple Air as part of your cleaning process you’ll leave a wonderful fragrance that says clean! to your customers. These rich, super-concentrated formulas go a long way and stop odors at the source.
Simply lightly spray the room after cleaning and when your customer walks in they’ll smell clean! An investment of pennies per job that goes a long way to really impress your customers!
These water-based odor counteractants are safe on all carpets. Dilutes at oz to 8 oz. per gallon depending upon odor severity. Also acts as a space spray mix at 2-4 ounces per gallon.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CD15GL
- MFR # 1683-2014
- MFR Legacy # CD15GL
- AKA # CD15, INT0740GAL, B07BTHN9YB
- FORM: Liquid
- RTU PH: 7
- Dilution Ratio: 1/2-8 oz./gal.
- Fragrance: Spicy Cinnamon
- Naturally organic Fresh premium fragrance.
- Stops odors at the source while improving environmental air quality.
- Economical: Concentrated formula goes far.
- True neutralizing performance: Not a cover-up!
- Safe: Compatible with all carpets and surfaces which are safe for water. Non-toxic and completely environmentally friendly.
- Dilute and spray directly
- Add to cleaning solutions
- Direct Spray: Dilute 2 to 8 ounces per gallon depending on severity of the odor. Spray evenly over affected areas.
- Extraction Cleaning: Portable: Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of RTU solution.
- Truckmount: Add 12 ounces to 5 gallon container of concentrated emulsifier.
- Other Uses: Add directly to cleaning solutions as needed to control and eliminate odors.
- 1 to 3 ounces per gallon added to cleaning solutions
- 2 to 8 ounces per gallon for direct spray.
Bridgepoint Systems advanced deodorizers were developed using field and olfactory research to create scents that customers found to be not only pleasing, but would also provide an invigorating, or calming scent for hours. Research shows that our sense of smell creates memories that last longer than memories created through touch, hearing or even sight! As a cleaner, you want your customer to have a positive memory of their cleaning. A pleasant deodorizer does just that, and is the secret weapon kept in the toolbox of every professional cleaner. For use on carpet, upholstery, laundry and general space deodorizing, The deodorizers are safe to use on almost all surfaces and contain no oxidizing or bleaching agents. Add them to virtually any cleaning compound for a pleasing fragrance.