Fire and Smoke Technician (FSRT) Certification Course
- Location: Payless Janitorial, 500 191st St, Miami Gardens, FL 33179
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost : $339 per Student
- Instructor: Craig Jasper (Gary Loiben August Class)
- Length: 1 Day
- Certification: IICRC
- Type of Class: In Person
- Pre-Requisites: NONE
- Pre-Requisite for: Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- April 26th 2022 (Tuesday)
- June 16th 2022 (Thursday)
- August 11th 2022 (Thursday)
- October 25th 2022 (Tuesday)
- December 1st 2022 (Thursday)
The Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician course concentrates on technical procedure for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with a practical approach to managing the job site and how that relates to pricing the job. Covers scoping, mitigation, cleaning, deodorization, subrogation, spoliation, documentation of residential and commercial fire and smoke damaged structures and contents. Upon completing this certification, you demonstrate that you are prepared to perform and document cleaning and deodorization of typical residential or commercial fire and smoke damage projects.
Learn How to Deal With:
- Insurance Coverages
- Emergency Cleaning
- Contents Cleaning & Manipulation
- Structural Cleaning
- Equipment Options
- Proper Procedures & Chemicals
- Jobsite Safety
**The IICRC certification exam will be administered on day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $80 per student payable directly to the IICRC. Persons who are retesting cost is $80.00.
- Please Note: Failure to meet continuing education credit requirements will result in suspension of that particular status until the requirement is met and all current course requirements are met
Continuing Education: The IICRC continuing education program seeks to encourage registrants to actively participate in their industry through conventions, workshops and specialized training with continuing education and by sharing knowledge with others in the industry.
INSPECTORS: Due to rapid changes in fiber, yarn, dye, manufacturing, finishing and related technologies, IICRC-certified inspectors must attain two continuing education credits every two years.
CLEANING/RESTORATION TECHNICIANS: IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians face many changes in their field and require two credits every four years.
ADVANCED DESIGNATIONS: Those registrants achieving the advanced designations of Master Textile Cleaner (MTC), Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR) or Master Water Restorer (MWR) will be required to attain two credits every two years.
- Rodeway Inn Miami I-95 (305) 949-1441
- Miami Gardens Inn & Suites (786) 486-9577
- Stadium Hotel (305) 621-5801
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura (954) 456-8333
- More Classes
- Your Host: Payless Janitorial
- Lunch is provided – Specialized food requirements will NOT be accommodated
- IICRC Exam Registration Online Day of Exam ($80/$80-retest No Cash)
- You will receive an Email to finish registration (Will be manually sent during business hours)
- Have more questions? Please Call 954-533-6613