POWer O2 – 19.5% Hydrogen Peroxide brightens faster and removes most impurities through a sterilizing process. Therefore this product removes yellowing which can occur on cotton fabrics, carpet and upholstery. As always test in inconspicuous place before using.
BETTER THAN ROXY !!! Our new Power O2 product to the Cleaner’s Choice line.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # CD-P165-04
- MFR # P165
- Compare to: ROXY
- Form: Liquid
- pH: No Information
- Dilution Ratio: 6:1 (Varies)
- For the professional carpet cleaner
- Light chemical fragrance
- Removes stains, spots, & discoloration from carpets and upholstery
- Dilute 6 parts water and 1 part hydrogen peroxide and apply it directly to the stain. Let it set. Blot up using a dry towel or sponge. If need be repeat until stain is gone.
- As a spotter spray directly on spot. Color test. Use straight
- As a booster with traffic lane cleaner, dilute 8 oz per gallon of finished solution to brighten treated carpet.
- Use as a booster in Acid tile and grout cleaner to brighten. 8 oz per gallon of finished solution.
- For Terrazzo use straight . Flood floor. Cover with plastic film if possible. Let sit overnight to get out stains.
For PROFESSIONALS ONLY. Clear fuming liquid. Light chemical fragrance. Protective clothing and gloves are mandatory.
DANGER! Strong Oxidizer, Corrosive Liquid: May form explosive mixtures with or ignite organic chemicals. Heat or contamination may cause decomposition and result in dangerous pressure. Harmful if swallowed, Causes eye burns, even blindness effects may be delayed. Causes skin irritation or burns. Causes irritation of nose, throat and lungs. Contact with flammable or combustible materials will cause an explosion may start fire immediately or after several hours. DANGER!
- EYE CONTACT: Flush with water at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
- SKIN CONTACT: Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash exposed areas with soap and water. Call a physician for burns and irritation.
- INHALATION: Move to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Call a physician
- INGESTATION: Give 2-3 (16oz.) glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting.