A nature-inspired antimicrobial cleaner
Use BOTANICLEAN for the dirty jobs – water damage, sewage, trauma, and fire.
Its unique, nature-inspired thymol blend is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that’s economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize with a mild, pleasant fragrance – all in one easy step. Its see-through bottle helps you instantly SEE the BOTANICLEAN difference – the active doesn’t separate, ensuring a consistent product every time.
All these benefits – in one unique formulation!
Available sizes : 3 Liter / 5 Gallon Pail (UN-BOT-05)
- Item # UN-BOT-75
- MFR # 101812
- MFR Legacy # 224006000
- AKA # 1635-5164, MB4002000, US-MBBC-EA, 16355164-GRP, 240-PRO224006000, F1172
- GTIN: 847136002795
- Form : Liquid
- pH: 3.5
- Dilution: RTU
- EPA registration no.: 34810-25-70385
- Certification: EPA List N
- Xactimate: WTRGRMB
- Appearance: Transparent to slightly turbid liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.03–1.00
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces
- Thymol provides consistent product every time
- Low toxicity, no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
- SDS US English
- Disinfectant GHS Label
- Secondary/Service Container Labels (Avery #94254 PDF) Product Label
- Label Guidance
- Product Image
EPA # 34810-25-70385
|EPA Registration Number||Product Name||Follow the disinfection directions and preparation for the following virus||Contact Time (in minutes)||Use Site|
|34810-25||Ready to Use Thymol||Feline calicivirus; Norovirus||10||Healthcare; Institutional; Residential|
- Active Ingredient(s) Thymol
- Company Wexford Labs Inc
- Formulation Type RTU
- Surface Types for Use Hard nonporous
- Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim? No
- Date Added to List N 03/26/2020
Directions: *See product label for complete directions for use.
Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broadspectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn’t separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time.