A nature-inspired antimicrobial cleaner
Use BOTANICLEAN for the dirty jobs – water damage, sewage, trauma, and fire.
Its unique, nature-inspired thymol blend is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that’s economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize with a mild, pleasant fragrance – all in one easy step. Its see-through bottle helps you instantly SEE the BOTANICLEAN difference – the active doesn’t separate, ensuring a consistent product every time.
All these benefits – in one unique formulation!
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces
- Thymol provides consistent product every time
- Low toxicity, no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
*See product label for complete directions for use.
EPA # 34810-25-70385
|EPA Registration Number||Product Name||Follow the disinfection directions and preparation for the following virus||Contact Time (in minutes)||Use Site|
|34810-25||Ready to Use Thymol||Feline calicivirus; Norovirus||10||Healthcare; Institutional; Residential|
- Active Ingredient(s) Thymol
- Company Wexford Labs Inc
- Formulation Type RTU
- Surface Types for Use Hard nonporous
- Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim? No
- Date Added to List N 03/26/2020
Appearance Opaque clear liquid
pH 3.5 +0.5
Specific gravity 1.03–1.00 (H20 = 1)
EPA registration no. 34810-25-70385
Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broadspectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn’t separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time.