Stain Zone removes almost all impossible stains such as mustard, furniture and wood stains, shoe polish, urine stains, vomit, pigments, coffee, tea and other organic dyes and materials. This is a single product system and doesn’t require mixing, special sprayers or anything else! Stain Zone works by removing, oxidizing or making invisible these previously permanent stains! When residual discoloration remains, this product will continue to work as it dries.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart bottle
- Item # BP-CS28QT
- MFR # 1612-1838
- MFR Legacy # CS28QT
- AKA # B076CT5GCB, INT0840QT,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 5.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Certification: Green Balance
- Works faster than any other oxidizing stain remover
- Removes almost all stains caused by natural colors in spilled materials
- Works better than magic
- Mustard, furniture stains, wood stains, urine stains, inks and pigments, coffee, tea, wine, shoe polish and other organic stains
- Ready to use product – no mixture.
- Special additives for oil based color stains
- For use with synthetic carpet or fabrics only
- Not recommended for natural fabrics
- For professional use only.
- Always pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Clean discolored area thoroughly. Remove as much of the staining material as possible with conventional spotting techniques before applying StainZONE.
- Apply straight across the affected area of the stain. Allow to dwell five to ten minutes. Agitate with spotting spatula or tamping brush, and blot with clean, colorfast white absorbent towel. Rinse and extract area thoroughly to remove as much of the stain and moisture as possible. If any residual stain remains, apply StainZONE again. Allow to dry. Do not judge final results until solution has dried. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM TREATED AREA UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY. For mustard stains, consider prolonged exposure (20 minutes – 4 hours) to an ultraviolet light.
- Store in cool, dark area. High heat and sunlight exposure can dramatically impact shelf life and effectiveness of product. Store only what you need in the work vehicle and keep as far away from truck mount as possible. Do not put in pressurized sprayer.
Notice: This product contains oxidizers and may pull the original color of the carpeting, especially when used in conjunction with heat and other accelerating actions. Test in inconspicuous area before using