A liquid extraction agent designed specifically for use with truckmounts and portables. Fine Fabric Detergent is powerful enough to be used for one-step or two-step hot water extraction cleaning processes, yet gentle enough for most natural and delicate fabrics. New generation polymer technology encapsulates soils and prespray residues for maximum soil removal with minimal residues.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-B106-1
- MFR # 101313
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-015.0
- AKA # CU80GL, B106, PCB106-GRP, 1636-0671, 107366
- GTIN / UPC : 762858410614
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 8.5
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4
- Wool and natural fiber cleaner
- Mild detergent formulated for use on natural and delicate fibers
- WoolSafe approved
- Removes surface oils and binding soils
- Meets specifications for stain resistant carpeting.
Directions: Always pre-test surface to be cleaned for colorfastness in an inconspicuous location before use. Use according to all label directions. Vacuum carpet or upholstery thoroughly, to remove loose dry soils. Pre-treat soiled areas and visible traffic lane with Fine Fabric Pre-Spray, prior to extraction.
- PORTABLE USE: Dilute Fine Fabric Detergent at 2 to 8 ounces per gallon
of water, depending on soil conditions.
- TRUCKMOUNT USE: Mix 1 gallon with 4 gallons of water to make truckmount concentrate for use in chemical injection system. Meter at 2 to 4 gallons per hour, depending on soil conditions.
TIP: Use dry extraction passes after cleaning to speed drying
Description: All the strength of a synthetic detergent now made for wool and natural fabrics. Approved by WoolSafe organization as safe detergent for hot water extraction of wool fabrics.
CONTAINS: Water (7732-18-5), Surfactant, Diethylene glycol butyl ether (112-34-5), Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate (7320-34-5) pH: 8.3 – 8.5 ready to use
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.