FABRIC SHAMPOO By BridgePoint
• Compatible with all types of colorfast carpets, rugs, and upholstery
• Can be used with rotary floor machines for carpet or applied by hand for upholstery
• Polymers added for quick encapsulation cleaning of commercial synthetic upholstery.
• Add ½ ounce of Coffee Stain Remover per RTU gallon to make Haitian Fabric Shampoo.
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
Fabric Shampoo revitalizes and brightens nylon, acrylic, cotton, wool and many other fiber types. It provides maximum safety from shrinking, color bleeding, and browning and won’t promote resoiling.
BP-CU61GL▪ 1 gal.
• Form: Liquid
• Formulated for expert cleaning of upholstery fabrics and carpet.
• Especially effective on removal of surface oils
• Revitalizes and brightens nylon, acrylic, cotton, wool and many other synthetic fibers.
For Haitian Fabric Shampoo: Add 1/2 to 1 ounce Coffee Stain Remover to gallon of RTU Fabric Shampoo. This is also an alternate formula to OxyBuff Cotton Shampoo for cleaning cotton fringes.
For Carpet: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces of Fabric Shampoo per gallon of water. Use an even feed stroke with commercial shampoo machine or dry foam extractor.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.