Fabric Shampoo revitalizes and brightens nylon, acrylic, cotton, wool and many other fiber types. It provides maximum safety from shrinking, color bleeding, and browning and won’t promote resoiling. You can boost it with other BridgePoint chemicals and rinse with Fab Set CR12GL or Avenge Clean Rinse CU24GL.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CU61GL
- MFR # 1688-2716
- MFR Legacy # CU61GL
- AKA #
- Form: Liquid, Water Based
- pH: 6.5
- Dilution Ratio: 3-5 oz./gal
- Concentrated blend of detergents containing high grade surfactants and other cleaning agents
- Formulated for expert cleaning of upholstery fabrics and carpet.
- Especially effective on removal of surface oils
- Revitalizes and brightens nylon, acrylic, cotton, wool and many other synthetic fibers.
- For Upholstery: Dilute 3 to 5 ounces per gallon of water. Apply with a natural sponge or horsehair brush. Use foam sparingly with vacuum extraction for faster drying.
- For Haitian Fabric Shampoo: Add 1/2 to 1 ounce Coffee Stain Remover to gallon of RTU Fabric Shampoo. This is also an alternate formula to OxyBuff Cotton Shampoo for cleaning cotton fringes.
- For Carpet: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces per gallon of water. Use an even feed stroke with commercial shampoo machine or dry foam extractor.