HEAVY DUTY HARDWOOD CLEANER
Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner is designed to only be used with the extraction cleaning system in an extraction machine designed for wood. It is an aggressive cleaner that should not be used as a prespray. It must be neutralized by a follow-up extraction with Hydro-Force Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner. (See Spec Sheet below) Its purpose is to thoroughly clean the surface finish of the hardwood floor, but also prepares the base finish temporarily to assist the bonding of the preservation finish to the existing finish.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CW026GL
- MFR # 1681-2810
- MFR Legacy # CW026GL
- AKA # B07BTLSX2N, CW026GL-4/1,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 11
- Dilution Ratio: 32 oz./gal.
- Certification : Green Balance
- Effective extraction cleaner
- Prepares base finish for better bonding of preservation finish
Clean & Prep:
- Vacuum or dust mop the floor to remove all soil. Do not use a treated dust mop.
- Mix one part Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner with 4 parts warm water in the cleaning machine.
- With the solution pumping, the brush rotating and the vacuum turned on, begin moving the machine forward at a moderate speed. Reverse on the same line at the same speed. Continue into the next area with the same procedure. Wipe up any remaining solution with an absorbent flat mop.
- Mix one part Wood Fresh ™ Hardwood Cleaner with 4 parts warm water in the cleaning machine.
- Proceed to clean and neutralize the complete floor in the same manner as explained above.
Hardwood floors are gaining in popularity. Millions of square feet are installed each year. In many homes, carpet is out and hardwood is in. Professional cleaners may now take advantage of a simple, safe, cleaning and preservation system designed to prolong the life and restore the shine to hardwood. Increased income, higher profit and satisfied customers will be the result for the professional who embraces this system.