HEAVY DUTY HARDWOOD CLEANER By HydroForce
- Designed to be used as a preservation finish over an existing urethane finish over a hardwood floor
- Low solid blend of urethane and acrylic
- Serves as the wear coat and protects the original finish of the floor
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner is designed to only be used with the extraction cleaning system in an extraction machine designed for wood. It is an aggressive cleaner that should not be used as a prespray. It must be neutralized by a follow-up extraction with Hydro-Force Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner. Its purpose is to thoroughly clean the surface finish of the hardwood floor, but also prepares the base finish temporarily to assist the bonding of the preservation finish to the existing finish.
• Form: Liquid
• RTU pH: 11
• Designed to be used as a preservation finish over an existing urethane finish over a hardwood floor
• Low solid blend of urethane and acrylic
• Serves as the wear coat and protects the original finish of the floor
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.