Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner is designed to be used as a neutralizing rinse in an extraction machine designed for wood following the use of the Heavy Duty Hardwood Cleaner in the extraction cleaning system. This cleaner is also used in our abrasion cleaning system with the rotary floor machine and maroon pad to remove the surface soil and the embedded dirt. It will also remove scuff marks and other imperfections.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CW025GL
- MFR # 1680-2819
- MFR Legacy # CW025GL
- AKA # B07BTJYJTC, woodfresh, INT0500GAL, CW025GL-4/1,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 8
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4
- Certification: Green Balance
- Fresh Scent
- Safe & Effective
- Leaves no oily film to attract soil
- Mix one part Wood Cleaner with 4 parts water in a spray bottle and apply to the floor before scrubbing. It also removes residue during the rinsing phases. It is the ideal cleaner to prepare the floor for the application of the Hardwood Preservation Finish CW032GL Gloss or CW033GL Satin. Wood Fresh Hardwood Cleaner is also the ideal cleaner for daily maintenance of the floor. It can be used by the home owner to clean wood floors as often as needed.
- Traffic: Allow one hour dry time before allowing stocking feet onto the finish. Allow 24 hours before shoe traffic and replacing furniture. Allow 48 hours before replacing rugs. Remember that it is a great time to take oriental rugs off site to clean them, returning them within a week. We suggest you offer your customer shoe covers to wear over their shoes for the next couple of days.