Milgo SR is your best choice for deodorizing stain-resistant carpets. This product deodorizes porous materials like carpet, pad, subfloors, drywall, upholstery, and other affected materials. Add to the laundry to deodorize fabrics in the wash! Each bottle makes up to 16 gallons of deodorizing solution.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # DE-F97
- MFR # 111002
- MFR Legacy # F448
- AKA # DE-F448, Microban Milgo SR, Microban Milgo SR Deodorizer, dr917, 852, Dri‑Eaz Milgo SR, DP-MSR-01, F97, CD89GL, 44150, DRI-F448, F448/4, B00OQIK0AM, F307, Unsmoke F448, 847136001514, F487
- Form : Liquid concentrate
- pH: 7.0–7.5
- Chemical family: Deodorizer
- Dilution ratio: 1:4 to 1:16 (refer to label directions)
- Knocks out odors from mold, sewage and other water damage-related sources.
- Handles tough odors like urine, feces, perspiration and decay.
- Controls odors on various soft surfaces such as carpeting, drapes, upholstery, bedding and mattresses.
- Specially formulated for deodorizing stain-resistant carpets.
- Fresh lemon scent.
- Concentrated – one gallon bottle makes up to 16 gallons of solution.
- Milgo SR User Guide
- Milgo SR (P2095I) GHS Label
- Milgo SR Product Image
- SDS US English
- Ingredient Disclosure
Directions: MILGO SR™ FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. CONCENTRATE – MUST BE DILUTED FOR USE.
- Prepare RTU Solution: Mix 16 ounces Milgo SR with enough water to make 1 gallon
- Carpets: Apply RTU directly to carpet with sprayer. Roll or brush into the fabric. Allow 10 minute dwell time and follow with an extraction cleaning process.
- Urine Odors: Saturate all affected areas with RTU solution before and after cleaning and extraction. Fast drying will help eliminate odors – use air movers after treatment and provide adequate ventilation.
- Water Damage From Sanitary Source: Saturate all affected organic materials with RTU solution. Allow at least 10 minute contact time.
- AEROSOLIZING: Mix 8 ounces with enough water to make one gallon. (60 mL/L). Ensure complete respiratory protection to application technicians and evacuate all others. Ventilate and allow one hour before re-entering the area.
- CARPET CLEANING ADDITIVE: For portable units, add 2 ounces (60 mL) to each gallon of cleaning solution. For truckmount concentrate use 16 ounces (470 mL) per gallon of water.
- FLOOR/WALLS: Mix 8 ounces with water to make one gallon. (60 mL/L). Spray onto affected areas with an 8002 jet. Use one gallon of RTU for about 2,000 square feet (4 L / 200 square meters).
- LAUNDRY: Add 8 ounces (240 mL) to the washer during wash cycle to deodorize urine, mold, mildew and sewer backup damaged fabrics. No detergent is necessary.
- SEWER BACKUP AND RIVER FLOODING: Mix 1 quart (32 ounces) Milgo SR with 3 quarts of water (250 mL MilgoSR with 750 mL water). Saturate all affected areas before and after cleaning and extraction. Use proper ventilation; open windows.