Pro Smoke is a unique formulation of essential oils and odor neutralizers combined to perform through microencapsulation to destroy foul odors, caused by decaying matter, sewer backups, floods, cooking, smoke and fire damage and much more. Pro-Smoke is not an odor mask or covering agent, but a true odor neutralizer and microencapsulant.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC722-04
- MFR # 72204
- MFR Legacy # 722
- AKA # HV145C-GRP, 0799928910514, B00C6ONE2O, 72204.SHP,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 6.5-7.5
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4
- Safe in most applications
- No cationic ingredients
- Environmentally safe
- Contains natural, organic oils
- Smoke Odor Neutralization: Dilute Pro-Smoke 6 ounces per gallon of water
- For wet ULV fogging: Dilute 32 ounces per gallon and apply with fine mist setting on fogger
- For general deodorization of rooms, carpets, fabrics, and upholstery: Dilute Pro-Smoke 2 ounces per gallon of water. Apply with a fine mist sprayer or add to any cleaning solution for a refreshing fragrance.
This formulation contains a proprietary blend of water-soluble, mal-odor counteractants and fragrances designed to deliver a maximum in odor neutralizing capabilities at an economical price. This product works by micro encapsulation and is not an odor mask or covering agent. It has been designed to work in applications in which solvent based or bacterial enzyme products may be inappropriate. This odor control product may be added to a cleaning solution or used as an after-spray treatment. It effectively neutralizes odors in carpets, fabrics, cars, boats, bathrooms, kitchens, garbage bins, dumpsters, etc.
This product will neutralize severe odors. Mix with cold water and apply with a compressed air sprayer using the fine mist setting. Start spraying at ceiling and work down. For best results, remove bed linens and open all doors & drawers to allow for maximum penetration. For best results apply this product 1 part to 4 parts water in a ULV fogger or a wet fogging machine. This product is 100% safe to use in most applications as long as normal care is taken to avoid spillage or spraying onto varnished surfaces or food products.