Kill Odor neutralizes odors and odor-causing sources when used as prespray or added to cleaning solution. Effectively removes odors caused by urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, medicine, rancid foods and oils.
- Item # CSKIOD-1G
- MFR # 108403
- MFR Legacy # C-KOR4G
- AKA # A56191, KOR4G, 4-KOSD4G, 76-090, KOR1G, CS-KOR-01
- GTIN / UPC: 091965010760
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- pH: 4
- Dilution: Varies
- Prespray: 1 qt. with 1 gallon water
- Portable: Mix 1 oz. per 1 gal.
- Truck mount: Mix 8 – 10 ozs. per 5 gal
- Deodorization: 2 oz. per 1 gal
- Eliminates protein-based odors fast!
- Destroys the source of the odors
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Various dilution options
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Dilution: Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
- Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray.
- Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
- If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
- Truckmount or portable extraction:
- Portable Dilution: Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
- Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 – 10 ozs. (237 mL – 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
- For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. per 1 gal. of water.
For powerful elimination of odors caused by bacteria, fungi, urine, vomit, smoke, rancid food, or other odor-causing substances, Kill Odor from Chemspec is an ideal product. Kill Odor contains Intersept, an EPA-registered antimicrobial shown to be effective against a wide range of odor-causing microorganisms.
Instead of pulling up soiled carpet, simply inject Kill Odor into the carpet backing or pad, and it will destroy odors that have penetrated the carpet’s surface. It can also be applied as a pre-spray for on-location cleaning.
Use Kill Odor with confidence to remove odors from ceramic tile, concrete, wood, vinyl, plastic, marble and other hard surfaces. Wipe it on with a rag, sponge, or mop for excellent results.
Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor in a fogging machine.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions. Dispose of unused product and waste water according to applicable local, state and federal regulations.