Kill Odor neutralizes odors and odor-causing sources when used as prespray or added to cleaning solution. Effectively removes odors caused by urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, medicine, rancid foods and oils.
- Item # CSKIOD-1G
- MFR # 108403
- MFR Legacy # C-KOR4G
- AKA #
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
1. Dilution: Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
2. Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray. Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor in a fogging machine.
3. Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
4. If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
~Truckmount or portable extraction:
1. Portable Dilution: Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
2. Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 – 10 ozs. (237 mL – 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. (59 mL)per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions. Dispose of unused product and waste water according to applicable local, state and federal regulations.