Kill Odor Citrus – Neutralizes odors and odor-causing sources when used as a deodorizer or added to cleaning solution. Effectively removes odors caused by urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, medicine, rancid foods and oils.
- Item # CSKOCI-1G
- MFR # 117698
- MFR Legacy # C-KOC4G
- AKA # A56192, KOC4G, C-KOC1G, CS-KOC-01
- GTIN / UPC: 091965010777
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- pH: 5.82
- Dilution: Varies
- Truck Mounts: Dilute 8-10 oz to 5 gallons for truck mount solution.
- Portables: Dilute 1 oz per gallon.
- Eliminates protein-based odors fast
- Destroys the source of the odors
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
1. Dilution: Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
2. Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray.
3. Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
4. If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
- Truckmount or portable extraction:
1. Portable Dilution: Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
2. Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 – 10 ozs. (237 mL – 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
- For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. (59 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
For powerful elimination of odors caused by bacteria, fungi, urine, vomit, smoke, rancid food, or other odor-causing substances, Kill Odor from Chemspec is an ideal product. Kill Odor contains Intersept, an EPA Registered antimicrobial shown to be effective against a wide range of odor-causing microorganisms.
Instead of pulling up soiled carpet, simply inject Kill Odor into the carpet backing or pad, and it will destroy odors that have penetrated the carpet’s surface. It can also be applied as a pre-spray for on-location cleaning.
Use Kill Odor with confidence to remove odors from ceramic tile, concrete, wood, vinyl, plastic, marble and other hard surfaces. Wipe it on with a rag, sponge, or mop for excellent results.