Kill Odor Plus
Kill Odor Plus – Highly effective deodorizer with aggressive surfactants and odor counteractant. Also useful as a traffic lane cleaner to neutralize urine and other organic odors in carpet. Ideal for residential, health care and educational applications. Also recommended as a cleaner and odor control product for restrooms.
- Item # CSKOPL-1G
- MFR # 106990
- MFR Legacy # C-KOP4G
- AKA # A56196, KOP4G, KOP1G, 10091965010316, CS-KOPSF-01, CS-KOPSF-04
- GTIN / UPC: 091965010319
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- pH: 8
- Dilution: Varies
- Heavy-duty Spot Remover (including old urine) – Do not dilute
- Spot and Odor Remover (including urine) – Dilute with 4 parts cold water (32 oz to 1 gallon cold water)
- Traffic Lane Cleaner and Encapsulation Cleaner – Dilute with 10 parts water (12 oz. to 1 gallon water)
- Restroom restoration – Dilute with 8 parts cold water (16 oz to 1 gallon cold water)
- Restroom daily maintenance – Dilute with 16 parts cold water (8 oz to 1 gallon cold water)
- For use as a pre-spray, deodorizer, spotter, and more
- Great spring fresh scent
- Safe for stain-resistant carpets and wool
- Variable dilutions
- Carpet spotter and odor remover: Mix 32 oz. (946 mL) with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
- Traffic lane cleaner: Mix 12 oz. (355 mL) with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
- Restroom restoration cleaner: Mix 16 oz. (473 mL) with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water. Apply liberally with mop.
- Daily restroom cleaner: Mix 8 oz (237 mL) with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water. Apply with normal mop method.
Chemspec Kill Odor Plus combines a unique blend of solvents, anionic surfactants, and a proprietary fragrance to quickly penetrates urine salts and oils, producing an excellent clean without harming carpet fiber or voiding carpet manufacturer warranties. It’s even safe for use on stain-resistant and wool carpet!
Here’s how this complex 2-in-1 formula does the job:
First, the anionic surfactants in Kill Odor Plus rapidly reduce the surface tension of carpet fiber and hard surface floor coverings, allowing the formula to quickly penetrate into the surface where it can get to work releasing and suspending the oily soils.
Next, the solvents within Kill Odor Plus quickly emulsify all oily soils typically found in traffic lanes and suspend them for easy removal from the floor covering when the rinse step is added.
Lastly, not only does Kill Odor Plus remove tough soiling, but it also combats tough odors. It’s not a masking agent, by the way. It bonds to malodors at the molecular level and kills them dead! All that’s left behind is a delightful spring fresh fragrance.
Kill Odor Plus is the best choice as a traffic lane pre-conditioner, general-purpose spotter, and urine odor neutralizer. Kill Odor Plus is also an excellent choice for hard surface restroom cleanup. You can use it mop floors and get rid of odors that may have soaked into the pores and crevices of the hard surface.
Recommended application environments:
- Day care facilities
- Nursing homes
- Public restrooms
- Rental properties