FAB SET NEUTRALIZER
Fab-Set is perfect as your carpet cleaning finishing touch. Fab-Set eliminates detergent residues, speeds carpet drying and makes colors really pop! It also prevents browning, gives carpet a wonderful, soft feel and returns carpet to the perfect pH for use or protector application. Ideal when used as a rinse in you portable or truck mount, Fab-Set can also be misted onto carpet as an after-spray. Fab-Set is also great when used with a bonnet to remove yellowing and browning or as a pre-spray on heavily foaming carpets.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP- CR12GL
- MFR # A70266
- MFR Legacy # CR12GL
- AKA # BPCR12GL, B07BTCG5NT,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 2.5-3
- Dilution Ratio: 4-6 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Light Apple Vinegar
- Neutralizes and helps in the removal of excess cleaning chemicals
- Helps prevent and remove browning
- Prepares the carpet for protectors
- Dilutes for use in truckmounts or portables
- Carpet Directions: Mix 4 to 6 ounces per gallon of water and apply with a standard pump or power sprayer. Apply after cleaning.
- Upholstery: Mix 4 to 6 ounces per gallon of water. Fab-Set is excellent as a final rinse through extraction machines. It may be used as a final rinse through your machine or spray-misted on fabric after cleaning. (See the Bridgepoint Fabric Care Guide.)
- Portable Extractor: Mix 2 ounces of solution to five gallons of water in extraction tank.
- Truck Mount Use: Mix 1 quart of per 5 gallons of water. Meter as needed