Use this potent, low-foaming, high alkaline Professional Tile & Grout cleaner as the first step for sparkling clean hard surface flooring such as manufactured tile, grout and some VCT, vinyl, cement and natural stone surfaces. Industrial strength detergents and surfactants added for improved penetration and cleaning power. Simply dilute and spray onto soiled surfaces to loosen and break-down greasy, oily soils and dirt. Agitate with a grout brush and let dwell for 5–10 minutes for best results. Boost your solution with Citrus Pro for even better cleaning results!
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles *Hazardous material. Additional shipping fees may apply
- Item # PC-D456-1
- MFR # 104258
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-086.0
- AKA # D456, CR50GL, 1627-0973, PC-HSGC-01, D456- 8.695-086.0, PCD456-GRP, 8034
- GTIN / UPC: 762858730217
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 11.9
- Dilution Ratio: Varies 16 to 32 oz. per 1 gal. of water
- Normal Soil: 16oz per gallon of water
- Heavy Soil: 32oz per gallon of water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 9 gallons
- Designed for easy cleaning of ceramic tile surfaces and grout
- Penetrates to remove oils, soil, and spots
- No strong acids or etching
Mix 16 to 32 ounces product per gallon of water.
For truckmount stock solution: Mix 32 ounces per 5 gallon pail and fill with water, set chemical metering at 4-8 GPH, follow normal extraction method hard surface cleaning procedures.
- Prespray Process:
1. Mix 16 ounces per gallon of water for normal soil, 32 ounces per gallon of water for heavy soil.
2. Spray onto grout lines and other soiled areas. Allow 10-15 minutes dwell time.
3. Pressure clean using truckmount with hard surface cleaning tool with clean hot water or Professional Tile and Grout Cleaner extraction solution (see Pressure Cleaning Process)
- Pressure Cleaning Process:
1. Mix 1 quart (32 ounces) Professional Tile and Grout Cleaner with 5 gallon of water to make truckmount concentrate.
2. Set chemical metering for 4 to 8 GPH depending on soil conditions.
3. Pressure extract using hard surface cleaning tools at a operating pressure range of 800 to 1000 PSI.
4. Use damp mop to remove puddles and speed drying if excess water or solution remains on flooring surfaces.
5. After grout is totally try, it is recommended after thorough cleaning to reseal the grout.
Tips for usage: Recommended for use on ceramic, porcelain tile surfaces and grout. Pre-test process in an inconspicuous location. Floor is slippery when wet. Check for weakened or damaged grout which may be affected by high pressure cleaning. Avoid spraying onto wood, aluminum, stain-resistant carpets, upholstery fabrics, or other delicate surfaces. Use with caution near painted surfaces, plastics, “no-wax” resilient floors.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip
hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.