PetZONE W/HYDROCIDE By BridgePoint
Natural oxygen will effectively eliminate stains caused by the urine contamination
Also available by the CASE (Qty 4 in cart)
In stock (can be backordered)
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
PetZone with Hydrocide combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding and encapsulating power of Hydrocide to give the professional cleaner an entirely new way to neutralize odors caused by urine contamination, without leaving strong and potentially offensive fragrances behind. In addition, the natural oxygen will effectively eliminate stains caused by the urine contamination. This revolutionary formula also includes special additives to enhance solution penetration and improve rinsing and removal. PetZone also contains anti-resoiling properties that keep the treated area from attracting residue.
Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk.
• Form: powder
• RTU pH: 10
This product is safe and effective on all synthetic carpets.
- Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Add3 scoops (6 oz. total) of powder per gallon of water into the hottest water possible (over 160 degrees Fahrenheit) into bucket. Stir product for 30 to 60 seconds. Product should be mixed at the location it will be used. Mix one gallon in 2.5 gallon bucket. The foam will rise to the top in about two minutes.
- Consider pulling back contaminated carpet and disposal of cushion. If needed, seal the subfloor with pigmented shellac.
- Saturate carpet with mixed Pet Zone solution.
- Allow 30 minutes dwell time.
- Extract solution from carpet preferably using Spot Lifter or Water Claw.
- Check carpet for odor and repeat steps 5-7 if needed.
- Install new cushion if necessary
- Always dispose of any unused mixed solution as effectiveness deteriorates rapidly.
- Apply BRIDGEPOINT STAINZONE if any stain remains after above procedure.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|