FORMULA 90 an Economical powdered formulation out-cleans competitive products on all carpet types. Low-foaming formulation includes corrosion inhibitors to protect extraction equipment. Boosted with Biosolv to cut greasy soils.
- Item # CSPF90-6L
- MFR # 105220
- MFR Legacy # C-PF9024
- AKA # C-PF90BK, 56076 / A56076, PF906 / PF9024, CS-F906-EA
- GTIN / UPC: 091965010630
- Cuts through deep soils and grease
- Gentle on your equipment
- pH: 10.6
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
The world’s best-selling carpet cleaner. Economical powdered formulation out-cleans competitive products, is low foaming and includes corrosion inhibitors to protect extraction equipment. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Portables: Mix 2 scoops (2 oz.) per 5 gal. of water
- Truckmounts: Mix 1½ lbs. per 5 gal. of water
For best results:
- Fill container ½ full with warm water.
- Slowly add 1½ lbs. of product and warm water simultaneously until container reaches 5 gal.
- Stir mixture 2 – 3 minutes or until powder is dissolved.
For optimum foam control, use the solution within 10 hours after mixing. After this 10-hour period, cleaning performance is not affected, however, defoaming capabilities may be reduced.
Formula 90 (40#) Biosolv Carpet Detergent is a general purpose emulsifying detergent. It is an in-tank product and is specially formulated for use on heavily soiled carpeting. Formula 90 Biosolv is compatible with both portable or truck mount extraction systems. It is used in the extraction process after the carpet has been pretreated with a Traffic Lane Cleaner. Formula 90 Biosolv includes water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders and a corrosion inhibitor.