All Fiber Rinse, The premier multi-purpose acidic extraction rinse. Features premium-grade ingredients that emulsify and remove soils and prespray residues that others leave behind, while safe organic acids neutralize alkalinity and leave fibers bright and luxuriously soft to the touch while inhibiting bleeding, dye migration, browning and soil wicking. Use it to stabilize dyes on most fabrics, area rugs and other textiles. Also effective as a urine neutralizer: apply as a post-mist or use as part of a deep saturation and sub-extraction decontamination process.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # PC-B109-1
- MFR # 105844
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-021.0
- AKA # B109, 1632-0475, CR36GL, PC-AFR-01, PC-AFR-04,
- GTIN / UPC: 762858210917
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 4.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 129 gallons
- Removes soil and residues, neutralizes alkalinity.
- Helps stabilize dyes, inhibits browning and color bleeding.
- Spotter for urine and tannin spots.
- Organic acid, pleasant scent, no “vinegar odor”
Directions: For carpet & water cleanable upholstery. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location. Do Not mix with cleaning detergents or additives.
- Portable Dilution: 1 to 2 oz. per gal. of water
- Truckmount Dilution: 1 qt. per 5 gals. of water
- Dilution for urine decontamination: 6 to 8 oz. per gal. of water for use with saturation treatment process