The Classic Refrigerant Dehumidifier, A proven and durable favorite for almost 20 years!
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier has all the convenient features of its larger cousins in a compact and extremely portable size. A proven favorite of water damage restoration professionals!
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
- Item # DE-F203
- MFR # 104677
- MFR Legacy # F203-A
- AKA # DP-D1200-EA, F203, DEF203, 400156, 55310,
- Xactimate: WTRDHM
- Removes up to 15 gallons a day
- Super convenient size
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing – stackable!
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle – designed for rugged service
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in duct attachment ring
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
Product Specifications :
|Dimensions H × W × D||32 × 20 × 19.5 in.
83 × 50 × 50 cm
|Use weight||80 lbs. | 36 kg|
|Power||115V, 6.4 amps|
|Water removal max. (at saturation)||145 pints | 68.6 liters /day|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH)||64 pints | 30 L/day|
|Temperature operating range||33°–100°F | 1°–38°C|
|Compressor type||6670 BTU rotary|
|Defrost type||Hot-gas bypass|
|Process air output||227 CFM|
|Drain hose length||40 ft. | 12 m|
|Air filter||3M HAF (High Airflow)|
|Stackable||Stack up to 2 high for storage|
|Safety||ETL listed to CSA 22.2 #92|