The ULTIMATE versatile, high-velocity axial airmover
The Stealth AV3000 produces high velocity, long-throw airflow to ventilate smoke, dust and fumes and dry large spaces fast. Direct air anywhere – reposition it easily on its versatile integrated stand. The Stealth’s advanced blade design delivers quieter operation AND higher intensity airflow. Power airflow up or down in a snap with variable speed control.
- Item # DE-F568
- MFR # 113164
- MFR Legacy # F568
- AKA # 1610-5886, 158180, DP-AV3000-EA,
- Integrated stand provides ultimate control – direct airflow at walls, floors or ceilings
- Low-noise Stealth™ fan blades for quieter operation
- Variable speed to customize airflow and noise levels
- Power outlet socket for daisy-chaining – up to four units on a single 15A circuit
- Hour meter
- Circuit breaker and reset switch
- Secure, nested stacking – up to 5 high
- Rugged carry handle and integrated cord wrap
- Air movement: 2600 CFM | 4417 CMH
- Static pressure (H2O): 0.40 in. | 99 Pa
- Circuit maximum: Up to 4
- Dimensions (D × W × H): 10.8 × 24.3 × 24.0 in. | 27.4 × 61.7 × 61.0 cm
- Weight: 27.5 lbs. | 12.5 kg
- Amps: 2.7A
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power: 0.46HP / 340W (motor rating)
- Sound level (avg.): 58–72 dB
- Control: Variable speed rotary switch
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA Standards
- Xactimate: WTRDRY+
Light and easy to carry, the Stealth stacks securely for transport. Its low amp draw and convenient outlet let you daisy-chain up to four units on a single 15-amp circuit.
There are no reviews yet.