The Velo Pro delivers unbeatable versatility, easy maintenance and maximum concentrated airflow in a compact design. Precisely control power draw from 1.2–1.9 amps, allowing you to daisy-chain up to 10 units on a single 15-amp circuit. And use the built-in kickstand for a total of five operating positions to direct air wherever it’s needed most. And because it’s Dri-Eaz, you know you’re choosing a product that outperforms other airmovers in efficiency, durability and ease of maintenance.
The Velo Pro delivers unbeatable versatility, easy maintenance and maximum concentrated airflow in a compact design. Precisely control power draw from 1.2–1.9 amps, allowing you to daisy-chain up to 10 units on a single 15-amp circuit. And use the built-in kickstand for 5 operating positions to direct air wherever it’s needed most. With its improved stacking feature, you can securely stack up to 5 high on a handtruck. Or use the Velo Pro’s unique comfort handle to hand-carry up to 4 at a time.
Equip your existing Velo Pros for more secure stacking – each Stacking Clips Kit retrofits 5 Velos. They take less than a minute to install!
Don’t need variable speed control? The standard Velo is for you!
- Variable speed control from 500 (min.) to 885 (max.) CFM.
- Daisy-chain capable with convenient dual outlet.
- Hour meter to track usage and maintenance intervals
- Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Half the height of snail shell dryers – bring more drying power in each truck you bring to the job.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Air movement: 885 CFM (max.) / 500 CFM (min.)
- Velocity: 1930 FPM (max.)
- Static pressure: 1.65 in. / H2O
- Weight: 21 lbs. | 9.52 kg Amps 1.2A–1.9A
- Volts: 115V
- Power: 185W
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18 × 9 × 24 in. | 45.7 × 22.9 × 60.0 cm
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Controls: On/Off switch with variable speed
- Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
- Sound level: 69 dB
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDRY
Restoration product which falls under NO Return Policy
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First For Backorders