1200 SE PRO DIRECT DRIVE TRUCKMOUNT
By Sapphire Scientific
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver HeliFlow® Twisted Tri-Lobe HF408 helical gear drive positive displacement blower. Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 455 CFM @ 3450 RPM
- Max. temperature: Up to 240° F | 116° C depending on conditions
- Solution pump: General Pump HTS2016S with high temp seals, electric clutch and fully adjustable pressure settings up to 1200 PSI and 5 GPM @ 1585 RPM
- Submount waste tank (standard): 100 gal. (379 L) 0.1875 in. marine-grade aluminum. 84 gal. (318 L) at shutoff.
- Vehicle engine RPM settings: High: 1400 – Medium: 1200 – Low: 1000
- Fuel consumption (typical): 1–2 gal. per hour
- Frame construction: 1 × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 21.5 × 41 × 62 in. | 55 × 105 × 157 cm
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 to Order
1200 SE PRO DIRECT DRIVE TRUCKMOUNT is truly the best direct-drive innovation available today for its heat, vacuum, component quality and warranty. Featuring high heat, fuel-efficient operation, a compact footprint, state-of-the-art components, and ease of installation, the Pro-1200 SE sets the new standard for direct drive truckmounts.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.