EVEREST 870HP TRUCKMOUNT
The Everest 870HP is The Beast! Legend Brands most powerful cleaning and extraction truckmount pairs a liquid-cooled fuel-injected Kubota 4-cylinder engine with a Eurus vacuum blower to deliver industry-leading heat, extraction performance and durability. Plus, nanotech Cerakote treatment dramatically lowers heat radiating from all exhaust components, helping to extend truckmount life and keep van interiors cooler.
Available Options ▪ 1 Unit
- Item # SS-870
- MFR # 106563
- MFR Legacy # 72-870HP
- AKA # SS870,
- 5-year warranty – a first for a slide-in!
- Maximum extraction – use with multiple tools with ease.
- Abundant hot water – patented fin tube heat exchanger and plate coolant heat exchanger
- Four-setting thermalogic heat control
- High pressure (up to 2500 psi) with heat
- Chemical simulator – adjust chemical flow without having to trigger wand
- Nanotech Cerakote® coating lowers exhaust components’ heat levels by 30% or more.
- Economical – E-Idle system can reduce fuel consumption by up to 23%.
- 870HP Flyer
- Everest 870HP (49-174B SN 100-444) (Manual)
- Everest 870HP (49-174C SN 445+ ) (Manual)
- Professional Cleaning Guide
- Everest 870HP (Troubleshooting Guide)
- Power plant: Kubota liquid-cooled 57 HP fuel injected gasoline engine
- Vacuum pump: Industrial-grade Eurus positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg at 3580 RPM
- Solution pump: General Pump delivering up to 5.6 GPM and up to 2500 psi at 1500 RPM (high speed setting)
- Chemical injection system: Last step injection
- Heating system:
Finned stainless steel tube coil with automatic diverter and four heat settings.
Engine coolant plate provides rapid cleaning solution preheating and reduced engine coolant temperatures.
- Prefilter box: Stainless steel basket for easy cleanup between jobs.
- Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum 2 in. box tubing
- Console: 1270 lbs.
- Package: 1700 lbs.
- Operating: 2635 lbs.
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 43 × 42 × 53 in.
- Console with removable shrouds
- 120 gallon waste tank with automatic shut-off, 120 gallon
- 150 ft. – 2″ vacuum hose with connectors
- 150 ft. – 1/4″ I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. – water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 14″ Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Operation manual and installation kit
Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
FLORIDA CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 FOR DETAILS
DO NOT attempt to service this unit while it is running. High-speed parts as well as high temperature components may result in severe injury, severed limbs, or fatality.
The Troubleshooting Guide describes how to check for potential malfunctions. Accurate troubleshooting requires a thorough understanding of all truckmount systems in this unit. Please refer to the owner’s manual or contact Cleaner’s Depot for complete troubleshooting and repair assistance. Do not alter or modify your truckmount in any way. Use only replacement parts authorized by Legend Brands. Modifications or use of unapproved parts could create a hazard and will void your warranty. Contact Cleaner’s Depot a Legend Brands distributor for assistance.