VELO LOW – F504
At last – true portability and restoration-ready performance in a professional airmover. Weighing in at only 21 lbs. and stackable up to five high, the VELO LOW PROFILE can be transported and moved around the job site with ease. For made-in-America durability, ease of maintenance, and high performance, choose the Velo!
Now more secure stacking!
The Velo’s patented housing design delivers breakthrough drying performance and quiet operation in an easy-transport design. Its improved stacking feature lets you securely stack up to 5 high on a handtruck with extreme stability. Or use the Velo’s unique comfortable handle to hand-carry up to 4 at a time. For legendary Dri-Eaz durability, ease of maintenance, and high performance, choose the Velo!
Equip your existing Velos for more secure stacking – each Stacking Clips Kit retrofits 5 Velos. They take less than a minute to install!
- Item # DE-F504
- MFR # 114965
- MFR Legacy # F504
- AKA # 1673-0133, 103713, DP-VELO-EA, B00D7HC3MG
- GTIN: 847136000739
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle – laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
|Model||Velo Low Profile Airmover (F504)|
|Weight||21 lbs. | 9.52 kg|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||9 × 18 × 24 in.
22.9 × 45.7 × 61.0 cm
|Amp draw||1.9 amps|
|Power||185W / 120V|
|Air movement||885 CFM|
|Static pressure||1.65 in. / H2O|
|Sound level (avg.)||69 dB|
|Control||Rotary On/Off switch|
|Cord length||15 ft. | 4.6 m|
|Fan||6 blade impeller-type|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.|
|Safety||ETL Tested to UL/CSA Standards|
Restoration product which falls under NO Return Policy
There are no reviews yet.