Velo HEPA Filter
Replacement Velo HEPA filter. Replace filters regularly will to maintain the filtration efficiency of your Velo HEPA Kit. Change HEPA filter when airflow is noticeably reduced. One filter per pack
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Filter
- Item # DE-F519
- MFR # 111333
- MFR Legacy # F519
- AKA # DP-F519-EA, 1648-1451, DRI-EAZ-F519, dr3588
- Restores Velo HEPA Attachment Kit (F518) to maximum efficiency
- To prevent cross-contamination, both the Velo Pre-filter (F520) and HEPA filter should be replaced after use in high risk areas
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Follow the steps indicated below to install the HEPA attachment to your Velo unit.
- Change Prefilter Cover whenever dust accumulation is visible. Part DE-F520 (20 pack).
- Change HEPA filter when airflow is noticeably reduced. Part DE-F519 (1 pack).
- Wipe off top and filter frame as needed.
- FOR QUESTIONS, contact the Dri-Eaz Service Department at 800-932-3030.
Installing the HEPA Kit: TIP: Retain the product box for convenient storage and transport
- Center the filter frame over the top of the impeller assembly. With frame hooks in place under intake grill, Rotate the frame clockwise until the hooks fit under the intake grill crossbars.
- Slide HEPA filter element down over filter frame. Ensure filter is centered over the Velo air intake.
- Pull prefilter cover down over HEPA filter element.
- Place top over HEPA filter assembly and tighten with wingnut. This will lock the filter assembly snugly to the airmover. Do not overtighten.
- HEPA Velo Kit DE-F518
- Velo HEPA Replacement Filter DE-F519
- Velo Replacement Pre-filter DE-F520
Easily convert your Velo™ or Velo Pro airmover to a general-use air scrubbing powerhouse! Use in restorative drying, fire and smoke remediation, remodels and new construction. The quick-install Velo HEPA Filter Kit has minimal impact on Velo performance, and together with the Velo, the weight is half that of standard HEPA units. Get in-room air filtration at 15% of the cost of a standard HEPA air scrubber.