REVOLUTION LGR By Dri Eaz
Special Price In Cart
- 80 pts./day
- Smallest, Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever
- Extra compact design
- Secure, compact stacking
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First For Backorders
In stock (can be backordered)
|Qty 1 - 4 (Dehus)||5 %|
|Qty 5+ (Dehus)||10 %|
The Revolution LGR packs state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution’s space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability.
Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the Revo features Dri-Eaz’ legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction. Rethink restoration with Dri-Eaz!
- Best low-grain performance in its class
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever – more water removal than other units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
|Model||Revolution LGR Dehumidifier|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in.|
31.8 × 44.7 × 54.6 cm
|Weight (w/cord & hose)||65 lbs. | 29.5 kg|
|Water removal||80 pts./day | 38 L/day|
at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM)
139 pts./day | 66 L/day
at 90°F/90% RH
|Amps||6.2 amps at 80°F/60% RH|
|Power||115V / 60Hz|
|Air movement||121–180 CFM|
|Operating temperature range||33–100°F | 1–38°C|
|Safety||ETL listed to CSA standards|
|Dimensions||13 × 24 × 19 in|
1 review for REVOLUTION LGR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.