DRI-EAZ REVOLUTION LGR F413
Compact, stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution LGR (F413) space-saving design and state of the art technology lets you bring high performance drying power to every task. Features the new Command Hub touchscreen controller—see job conditions at a glance and adjust your setup to maximize drying efficiency. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more. Rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction ensure long life.
- Item # DE-F413
- MFR # 111995
- MFR Legacy # F413
- AKA # DEF413, DP-REVO-EA, AC628, 400983, 1690-0553
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
- GTIN: 847136000753
- Best low-grain performance in its class
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever – more water removal than other units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
- Revolution LGR F413 w/Command Hub Manual
- (07-01839H) Manual
- pre-2017 (07-01839C) Manual
- Dehumidifier Maintenance Checklist User Guide
- (07-00420Q) Warranty
- Technical Service Guide
|Model||Revolution LGR Dehumidifier
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in.
31.8 × 44.7 × 54.6 cm
|Weight (w/cord & hose)||65 lbs. | 29.5 kg|
|Water removal||80 pts./day | 38 L/day
at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM)
139 pts./day | 66 L/day
at 90°F/90% RH
|Amps||6.2 amps at 80°F/60% RH|
|Power||115V / 60Hz|
|Air movement||121–180 CFM
|Operating temperature range||33–100°F | 1–38°C|
|Safety||ETL listed to CSA standards|
Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the Revo features Dri-Eaz’ legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction. Rethink restoration with Dri-Eaz!